If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First Ever Blog

My friend has been blogging for awhile and I've enjoyed reading her stuff, so I thought I'd try and see what happens. I'm a 51 year old wife and mother who works full time for our city police department. On this blog I will be known as CLS. My husband whom I'll refer to as TMS is pastor of the local First Church of God. Our oldest daughter will henceforth be known as KLS and she is a junior in high school and our youngest daughter will be called KJS and she is in 7th grade. Our life is extremely busy and crazy, but I love it. Hope you enjoy visiting with us.

3 comments:

  1. Great first blog! Interesting to see how far your family has come since 2008!! Life certainly takes some twists and turns and is always full of surprises! I'm glad I met you somewhere between then and now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy