If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas Cards

Sunday afternoon I attended a Stampin' Up Christmas Card Class. It was a lot of fun and now I have 26 (I still have to finish 4 of them) cards made for Christmas. These are the 5 cards we made. The last one is my favorite. Which one do you like best? Mind you I can ask, because I didn't design them, I just followed directions. Actually, the first one I didn't make at all. It was getting late so the hostess made one for me and then sent the stuff to make the other 5 home with me to complete.





6 comments:

  1. Those parties are so fun. I love them all but I really like that Gingerbread man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all nice and like Shannon, I like the gingerbread man :-). Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for entering the give away ;) I like the last card the best. SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola TCKK (been my day for Spanish)! I love the cards that you made - especially the gingerbread man one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY, new friend! thanks for visiting my blog! I just had to come see yours! CUTE cards!!!! very cute!!! love them! I used to make ours! now we do a movie every year! even MORE work! but hubs does it not me!
    fun to "meet" you!!!!
    "I trust the math" is what I tell myself... stay in the points range and you will find the "math" that works for you! hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards you created! I wish I had time to do stuff like that, but no spare time for me right now. I also love your photos below - lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy