If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homecoming Continued

We went to the parade. Of course when the Junior Powder Puff Team came by KLS was on the opposite side so I couldn't get her picture. But it was fun to watch the parade anyway. Finally we made it through all the traffic to the game. Took awhile to get there, but the game hadn't started yet. The girls looked cute out there playing. Unfortunately, the Seniors won 28-14. But at least it wasn't a total wipe out. KLS did pretty good! Just wish she could have played a little more, but then probably every parent was saying the same thing about their kid. It was a fun night and I'm glad we went. By the way Cathy, if you read this, I saw your son there tonight and tried to get his picture. I haven't downloaded them yet, so I don't know if I got a very good one of him or not.





I just checked and I got one of him that wasn't too bad. I'll e-mail you a copy.



Here's a pic of KLS

2 comments:

  1. I guess KLS was right. The seniors DO always win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess KLS was right...the seniors DO always win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy