If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Scrapbooking Project




I've done a lot of scrapbooking in the past, but it's been months since I've touched it. I've decided to get back to it some. Last Saturday I made a trip to Archiver's and got some paper and bought 3 6"x6" scrapbooks that were only $1.99 each. They hold 20 pages. My plans are to make a book for each set of grandparents and 1 for me of nothing but pictures of my girls taken in the last couple of months. I figure it'll be fun for me to make and the grandparents will enjoy having the pictures. Here's a picture of the stuff I bought.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the nice post on my blog about our anniversary! I just looked at your blog and really like your background. Your last post makes me want start scrapbooking again... See ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a scrapper too...but haven't done it for months!

    Love Archiver's! Have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i was a scrapbooker! i am just not that creative so i just enjoy everyone else's projects..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy