If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Romance

Do any of you read romance novels or am I the only one? I love to read these. They are easy reads and just thoroughly entertaining. Plus when I get interrupted, I don't mind because they are so easy to go back too. Mostly I read the Love Inspired religious romance novels. I read all kinds of books, but these are my favorites. I'm always going to Half Price Books and buying them really cheap. I usually don't pay more than $0.50 a book. I also check garage sales and Good Will and other places for these books. Then when I'm done I'd pass them to my mom. She buys them also and then passes me hers. We found out this summer that some ladies at church read them too. So now we take them there when we're finished reading them and we're starting a library. So now anyone who wants to read them can.

Now our church is remodeling an Old Sunday School room to turn it into a library. Between our Christian romances and other Christian Fiction books and all kinds of resource books and commentaries and stuff, we're going to have a nice library for all the church people.

Another good thing about this is, I'm emptying my house out some. Between me, hubby and our oldest daughter we have tons and tons of books. We have a bookshelf full in our room and in the livingroom, plus our daughter has floor to ceiling bookshelves on one of her walls. Plus we have boxes of books in our closet and in our garage. So by taking these to the church library, it's helping there and helping at home. Besides, some of these books have been in boxes so long, I forgot I had them, and now they are out where I can see them and read them again (or maybe even for the first time) So I have lots of reading to enjoy and we're all having a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy