If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, November 3, 2008

That's My World Tuesday

There's a new photo meme to check out. Just click on the button above to find out more and see more of where people live. Here are a couple of random photos from my neck of the woods.
I took this picture while driving into work one morning a week or two ago. See my bear in the window of the van.
We took this picture last summer. It was in a yard across from a flea market in a nearby town. I thought this was a rather unique "Flower Bed"

16 comments:

  1. Nice - love the Flowerbed! ;)
    Cheers, Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I agree with klaus - love the flowerbed! I bet lots of people stop to take a photo here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha great flowerbed. Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers!
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Flower bed! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bear and the flowerbed. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i love that flower bed a good use for a worn out bed frame

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great flowerbed, almost a modern piece of art! Thanks for sharing and visiting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute i think those are funny I love seeing the posts from my home state of Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo's!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool flower bed. When I take photos through the windshield, there is always a Ty Peace Bear in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is definitely a 'different' flowerbed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, love the bear. Sometimes we all need a warm fuzzy hug. Thanks for sharing & for your kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these flower beds. My neighbor has one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a funny flower bed! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the "flower bed"
    cute...
    thanks for stopping by my blog.
    have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete