Ten Things I am thankful for. (Not necessarily in order)
1. Jesus Christ
2. The all out best husband in the world (sorry ladies, he's mine!!!)
3. Two great daughters
4. Our extended families.
5. Our home.
6. Our church family (These are some of the greatest people you could ever hope to meet.)(Today a bunch of them will be serving a free Thanksgiving lunch to anyone who wants to come and they will be delivering over 100 lunches out to shut-ins and others who wish to have a Thanksgiving dinner but can't come to the church.)
7. My job. (most days anyway)
8. Good friends.
9. Our family's good health.
10. Vehicles that run (most of the time).
You know when you start thinking about things you are thankful for, we could go on and on and on. God is so good to us and many times I forget. So Lord thank you for today and the reminder to take a moment to be Thankful. As the song says: "Count your many blessings, see what God has done."
Have a great Thanksgiving Day everyone!!!!