If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blink

I finished the book "Blink" by Ted Dekker. Very good book. It's not the type book that I normally read, but I really enjoyed it. The main character kind of reminds of Charlie on "Numbers". If you're looking for a good exciting book to read, this may be it.

Now I've started reading "Twilight". I haven't gotten very far yet, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself for now.

1 comment:

  1. I read Blink a few months ago and thought it was interesting, .....I have Twilight but have not read it .....I want to know your thoughts when you read it.

    ReplyDelete