I saw this on Sara's and Mama Belle's blogs and thought it looked like fun.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? – Hot chocolate definitely. Instant or homemade. I love them both.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? – They are wrapped.
3. Lights on house / tree are colored or white? – Colored!
4. Do you have mistletoe? – No, but I want to get some.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving usually, but we started early this year, but left the blinds drawn so only we saw them and not the neighbors til after Thanksgiving.
6. Favorite Holiday Dish (Excluding dessert)? – Dumplings
7. Favorite Christmas memory as a child? – Trying to sleep, but being too excited on Christmas Eve.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? – Can't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? – At my mom's house yes, but we wait til Christmas morning at home. After all, Santa doesn't come til then.
10. How do you decorate your tree? – I pick out the ornaments and put the hooks on and the girls place them on the tree where they want them.
11. SNOW. Love it or dread it? – If I can stay home, I love it. If I have to work, I hate it.
12. Can you ice skate? – yes, although it's probably been 15 years since I tried. Sooo, maybe not.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? – Not really. I love anything that someone takes the time to give me.
14. What is the most important thing about Christmas to you? – Spending time with family and remember Jesus.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? - Chocolate Chip Cookies and Laweb candy and Buckeyes!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? – We read the Christmas story from Luke on Christmas morning watching Christmas movies together.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? – An angel.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving gifts? – Giving without a doubt.
19. Favorite Christmas Song? – Away in the Manger
20. Candy Canes, Yum or Yuck? - They are okay, not my favorite (no chocolate!)
21. What do you want for Christmas? – time with my family and time off work
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? – We have a Christmas Dinner at Church each year and I attend a Christmas Dinner with my work.
23. Do you usually dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? – We go to my mom's, so I kinda have to be dressed. But it's very casual, just not PJ casual.
24. Do you own a Santa Hat? – No, but my girls do. In fact, my 17 year old wore hers to school today.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? – My parents and brothers and sisters families on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, just us at home and Christmas afternoon with my husband's parents and brother's family.
26. What is your favorite Christmas decoration and why? – The tree. Just because I think it's always so beautiful and my light up houses and churches for the same reason. Actually I like them all. Hard to pick a favorite.
Sure would like to see some more of you doing this meme.