If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Fun

We had a great dinner last night for my work. We ate at an Amish style restaurant in a nearby city. There were about 35-40 people in our group. I was very pleased with the turn-out. Plus it was really easy on me. Usually, we have to decorate and buy supplies and then clean-up afterwards. This year it was super simple. I just had to make a call to the restaurant and put up a sign-up sheet for people wanting to go. Then when it was done, I could just go home. No work, no worries! Now that is my kind of Christmas dinner. Plus the restaurant was decorated so pretty and the food was really good. We had a whole section to ourselves. Their regular crowd was really down because it had gotten a little icy outside. But we all made it safe (except we had one that fell and tore her coat, but I think otherwise she was okay, maybe a sore knee).

Now we're headed out to finish up some last minute shopping. Mostly just stocking stuffers and then it's on to my mom and dad's house for Christmas Eve. I always love going there on Christmas Eve. It brings back so many memories, plus there's always great food. We all bring in some stuff. I feel like a little kid because I can't wait to get there!!!

Well all, hope you have a very Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy