If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Prayer for 2009

These verses came up in my Bible Study this morning and they meant a lot to me. Psalm 25:4-10 NIV. You know how you can read a verse and it seems like you've never read it before, even though you know you have. That's what it was like with these this morning. I really hope to remember the last part of verse 5. "All day long I put my hope in you." I believe if I do that, instead of depending on myself, I can't help but stay in His plan and perfect will for my life.

4 Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD; point out the right road for me to follow.
5 Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.
6 Remember, O LORD, your unfailing love and compassion, which you have shown from long ages past.

7 Forgive the rebellious sins of my youth; look instead through the eyes of your unfailing love, for you are merciful, O LORD.
8 The LORD is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray.

9 He leads the humble in what is right, teaching them his way.
10 The LORD leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all those who keep his covenant and obey his decrees.
Psalm 25:4-10 NLT
If you get the chance, read the whole chapter. It's really good!

1 comment:

  1. that's one of my favorites! Thanks for posting that reminder today! I am so grateful for His grace and mercy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy