If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shopping Fun

We shopped all day Friday and had a blast. I said I'd let you know if we got any good deals. Well, I got a couple Christmas presents for the girls at Kohls at a great price but I can't tell you what they were because the girls sometimes read this blog. lol

However, we went to Michaels and I got some Christmas roping to put around my village that was really pretty and 60% off. Here's a photo.
Then on the way back home we stopped at some little antique Christmasy type shops we have here locally. I love they places at Christmas time, they always have such good smells and so many beautiful items. Anyway at one of them I bought 2 hand made Snowmen that are about 6 inches tall and look real old-fashioned and were on sale for $1.00!! So cute and 1 metal wire that has 10 snowmen on it to hang. It sounds weird, but it is so cute.

Well gotta go take the oldest daughter to work and then on with hubby and youngest daughter to make a hospital visit and then lunch and maybe a little shopping too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy