1. I got to sleep in. I got up around 8:00am. While that's not really late, it was when I woke up on my own and not with an alarm clock. That is always good.
2. I spent some time doing a Bible Study about joy and found some really good stuff. I mentioned some of what I found in the previous post.
3. We went to Red Lobster for lunch. I had shrimp and it was really good!
4. My daughter got a lot of books for Christmas this year. One she got was Tilly by Frank Peretti. I had read this book many years ago, but couldn't exactly remember the story. I borrowed it from her this afternoon and read it and it is so good. It's sad and sweet, but most of all it reminds me how much God loves us and He forgives us for the mistakes we make. God is so good and merciful. If you get a chance, read Tilly. It's very short, but very good.
5. Santa brought our family the game of Life for Christmas. We just played and it took us about 2 hours to play. Hubby won (as usual), KLS came in second and KJS and I tied for third place. Oh well, it was fun anyway!!
6. Now I get to blog and read or watch TV or whatever!
Definitely my kind of day. I love this vacation so far!!!