If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Work

Ok, I'm not ready, but it's time to go back to work. I have absolutely enjoyed being off these last almost 2 weeks. We have had the best time, but now it's time to get back to the other life. Mind you, I don't want to. But I have to.

You know our kids have a tendancy to think when they become adults they can do whatever they want. No one will tell them any more what to do. That's why they are in such a hurry to grow up. Well, I've got news for them. It doesn't work that way. Huh?!? You mean, I can't do whatever I want whenever I want? Uh! Nooo! If I could do what I want when I want, I certainly wouldn't be going to work today. I'd be back over in the bed either sleeping or reading a book. But real life calls and the bills need to be paid, so off I go to get ready for work.

But that's ok. I've had a bit of a respite and I know God will go with me and I will survive. hahaha

So onward and upward, I go off to face 2009 (well at least today!) One day at a time is all that's necessary! So have a great one everybody!!!!

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. ya, if I could do what I want, I'd be on a beach somewhere! I start back to work on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I did NOT want to go back to work today either. I had to DRAG myself out of bed, drag myself out the door...and did every bit of it begrudgingly. Now I have a cold to top it all off.

    Wahhhh! Can adults whine, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go back a week ago. And I started getting a sore throat, which has turned into a chest thing. I actually stayed home today, because I got almost no sleep last night. I'm feeling better now. Not 100%, but Good Lord willing, I'll go to work tomorrow. Thankful to have a good job.
    Hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your day back was good Cathy. Normal can be nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy