If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Give Up!

I guess I won't be posting the video after all. I finally got activated on Godtube, but the maximum download for video is 100MB and mine is over 500. So, on to other things instead. Suffice it to say they did a really good job and received a standing ovation. They were pleased and so are we. I'm so glad my girls are brave enough to participate in stuff like that. At their ages, I was always too afraid to be up in front like that. I'm so proud of them!

I'm starting the 2nd week of the Esther study (on my own) and it is awesome. I can't wait to do it with the whole group. It's going to be so fun and we are going to learn so much together.

I signed up for the Beth Moore Bible Verse Memory thingy the other day. I missed the first one, but the second one started on the 15th and it's not too late for you to sign up if you want. You pick your own verse or you can memorize the one she is working on. The goal is to have 24 verses memorized by the end of the year. For my first verse, I chose, Psalm 25:5 in the NLT Version. It is: "Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you." This is my desire to be lead by God into His truth. There is no one else to put my hope in because He is the only one who can save me. Thank you Lord!

I don't have much more to say, except KJS' basketball team won again tonight. Yeahhhh!

3 comments:

  1. Did KLS tell you I called tonight? If you call me, I can help you with that video. At least I think I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope she did tell me. I'll try to call tonight. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Videos are Way over my head! I am going to check her site out on the scripture memory! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy