I received this award from Cathy at As The World Flops. I wasn't sure what the award was for, so I looked it up. It's for someone showing great attitude and or the spirit of gratitude. Thanks Cathy!
The Lemonade Award:
So here is the award and the rules.
#1 You must link back to the person you received the award from.
#2 You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award! Who show great attitude and/or gratitude.
So now I get to nominate 10 (or however many). These are bloggers that I read almost every day and I thoroughly enjoy each one. I know I haven't been blogging very long, but I feel like I'm beginning to know these ladies (# 6 is not a lady) personally. I nominate the following and not in any particular order.:
1. Sara from ...make music from your hear to the Lord
2. Nina from Portugal Bound
3. Sherry from Life at the Parsonage
4. Cathy from Voice of Truth or latte just 4 me
5. Kelli from The Incomplete Works of KLS This is my daughter's new blog. She's just starting out. I think she plans to post some of her art work. Definitely worth viewing in this humble mother's opinion.
6. Tracy from "Deep" Thoughts From a Shallow Mind This is my husband's blog. He doesn't blog as often as I do, but he definitely has some good and also some funny posts.
7. Jules from The Roost
8. Cassandra from Tripping Around the Sun
I think I'll stop with seven for now. Please be sure to check them out. They are definitely all worth reading.