My blog friend, Sara had this great meme posted today. I thought it was so fun and decided to join in! Here are the guidelines:
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...
Sara assigned me the letter "O". So here goes....
1. One and Only Husband - I got the best one in the world!!
2. Older Daughter - I love my oldest daughter. She is a Junior in High School and is getting ready to take her ACT's soon. She feels God is calling her into the ministry. I can't wait to see what God does in her life.
3. Other Daughter - I love my youngest daughter. She is in 7th grade and plays Volleyball and Basketball. She loves to shop, dance and sing - not necessarily in that order! I know God has big plans for her and am really excited to see what that may be!
4. Oceans - I love the ocean. They are one of the most beautiful things in God's creation. When I go to the beach, I can't help but praise God!
5. Opera Cream Candy - Esther Price makes my favorites!!
6. Opals - make such beautiful jewelry.
7. Otters - I wouldn't say I love them, but they are really cute!
8. "O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing" - I love this song written by Charles Wesley.
9. Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn - 98% fat free Kettle Corn is my favorite!
10. Ohio - The best state in the whole USA!!!!!
Wow, Sara "O" was really hard, but I made it, with the help of my daughter. So, if you want to play along, leave me a comment and I will assign you a letter.
........and if your extra nice, I won't give you a Z!