I've been tagged 3 times in the last few days on Face Book to write 25 Random Things About Me. Cindy at Still His Girl was tagged on Facebook and decided to put it there and also on on her blog. So I decided to do the same thing. Sorta kill 2 birds with one stone. So here are the Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. So here goes in no particular order.
1. Sorry girls, I have the best husband in the world. In about 3 weeks we will have been married 20 years!!!!
2. Going to Walt Disney World is one of my favorite vacations.
3. I've worked at my job for 32 years and will probably stay about 7 or 8 more years. Oh and by the way I started there when I was 5 years old. lol
4. I absolutely love to read - especially christian fiction. Lori Wick is my favorite author.
5. I went to Washington DC once a couple of years ago. I was so in awe of all the history there. The Lincoln Monument was my favorite! I so want to go back some day.
6. I love visiting with family!
7. I've never had a broken bone (and I hope I never do).
8. I am the pianist at our church.
9. I teach the teenagers' Sunday School Class.
10. I love to watch my girls when they play sports or when they do about anything.
11. I wish I had the guts my girls do. When I was their age, I would've never done half the things they do. I was always too afraid. I hate that! I'm glad they are not like me in that.
12. I always said I didn't want to marry a minister, but God had other plans. But you know what, God was right and I'm so glad I married him.
13. God is always right. You'd think by now I'd remember that and not question Him.
14. I had just been moved into the recovery room from having my gall bladder removed when the first plane hit the World Trade Center on 9-11.
15. My favorite food is steak and a baked potato.
16. I love to visit the ocean and walk for miles on the beach. For about 3 years in a row we went to Myrtle Beach in November or 8 or 9 days and every morning I'd get up and head out for a couple hours to walk the beach and shell hunt. I would love to live close to a beach.
17. I love to scrapbook and make cards. Although, since I started blogging and using FaceBook, I don't have much time left to do it.
18. I have a blog that I started last fall. Come visit me if you want at www.tckk.blogspot.com
19. I am the middle child of 5 kids. I have an older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister. My mom is the middle child of 5 kids. She has an older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister. (I just realized this)
20. I love doing Beth Moore's Bible Studies. I'm working on Esther right now. In fact, I'll be facilitating this study with our women's group starting March 3rd.
21. I am legally blind in one eye. (I went and asked the girls to give me ideas on some random things about me and this is what I get) Thanks girls.
22. I love Christmas!
23. I love chocolate (cookies, ice cream, cake, pie, pudding) Get the idea!!!
24. I love our home and would be content to live here until I die, which I hope isn't for a long time.
25. I hate scary movies. I cannot stand being all tensed up waiting for someone or something to jump out or kill someone or something.
I tagged my 25 on FB but I'd rather you chose to do it because you want to. But please, let me know if you do. I think it's so fun to read what people say. You can learn so much about others with one of these.