If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thankful

Remember the prayer I committed to praying for 3 weeks. Well I'm still doing it and you know what? God is starting to change my attitude a little. Today, for the 2nd day in a row my kids have no school and hubby stays home too (although he's still working, you know, Pastors can get away with that). Now normally, I'm pretty jealous, cause I want to stay home too. But instead today I've decided God is in charge and knows what he's doing. So I'm choosing to be happy for them instead. The girls are still in bed and will get to relax today and I'm glad for them. But you know what, I got an actual "hot" shower today. Usually, by the time I get the shower, the water is just luke warm. (Thing to be thankful for.) You know what else, hubby got up and got ready and he's going to drive me to work so I don't have to walk so far from a parking space in the ice and snow (another thing to be thankful for). Guess what else, yesterday when I came home, the house was pretty clean and the driveway had been scraped. (another thank you). You know God is in charge and He does such wonderful things for us. And here's another thank you. Hubby is in the kitchen right now looking for ingredients so he can make supper for us and knowing him, it'll be really good and it'll be ready when I get home.

God is so good and I'm thankful, even though I have to go out in this weather. Guess what? It's really beautiful too!!

So let's be thankful for whatever happens to us and look for the good things God is doing today. Thank you God!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're gearing up for a good day!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy