If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello

Sorry I haven't been around much the last couple of days. I've had that stomach bug that's been going around. I seem to be all better now. Thank you, God! So far, no one else in the family has gotten it and I pray they don't. It's not fun! haha

I just finished week 4 of the Esther study. All I can say is, Wow!! It's awesome so far! I can't wait for our ladies' group to start it next month. It is going to be so great to get to do this with the other women. We have so much fun together and learn so much. I feel like I'm learning a lot doing it by myself/ But I find when I do a study with other women, I get so many other perspectives. They just bring so many more life experiences to it and I always learn so much more.

Well, I gotta go to work. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had THE BUG. Hope you're feeling better.

    What Esther study are you doing? I'm always on the lookout for a good one.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that ole bug! I do hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are doing better...not my fav bug, for sure!
    Thankful enough, we've missed that one so far.

    Hey...God has opened a door for us and all is going well so far. It is in Indiana. Thanks for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was coming down with something last week also but it never completely got a hold of me. Thank goodness. Hope you are feeling your old self soon. That Esther study sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy