If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Have Nothing!

Hi everyone.
I have nothing to say today!
Nothing is wrong!
Nothing bad is happening.
Nothing is making me mad.
Nothing is making me sad!
Nothing is not necessarily bad, except it makes for a boring blog post!
I just have nothing to say that's interesting to anyone, even me!
In fact, I had nothing yesterday too.

So I'll just say Hi and Goodbye
And I'll go check out all your posts today.
Have a good day!

9 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say "Hello" to you on your 'nothing kind of day'!
    I loved your Disney post. I just left a comment there.
    Best Wishes
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Hi & Goodbye! Hope you have a great day.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...thanks for stopping by my blog today! I often feel that way and it frustrates me cuz I want to have fun or insightful blog posts...then there are days, I have to much to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Hope you are having a good day and it's not snowing too bad up north.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something nothing is THE best!

    Hi back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of nothing! ;)

    Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a good day! Not much to post about, but a good day! I've enjoyed reading everyone else's post though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way..I'm kind of in a funk..Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use Photoshop Elements 5.0 or 7.0. I am in the process of upgrading to 7.0 only cause 5.0 doesn't work on my new computer. Elements is cheaper and in my opinion easier than the big $200-300 Photoshop program. It runs about $80. But I saw a deal at Creating Keepsakes last week where you could get it for $50.
    There are TONS of online tutorials to teach you/her how to use it.
    I have links on my website for Digital Scrapbooking stores that have awesome stuff and lots of freebies to get you/her started.
    Let me know if you have more questions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy