If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Day

It's been a good day. I haven't done anything or gone anywhere. I've just stayed home and relaxed. My husband took the girls to Walmart to get some prints made of some pictures for my daughter's science project and then took them out for Chinese. They loved it! Guess what? I loved it too. I just stayed here and ate a leftover piece of pizza (shared it with the dog) and read a book and played my computer game and caught up on reading blogs and my facebook. Usually we're gone a lot on Saturdays, but every now and then I like a day like today. Now I think the girls and I will watch a movie and maybe work some on the science project and just relax for the evening.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your relaxing Saturday. It's great to just chill out sometimes.
    Have a great week.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds calm, relaxing, and wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the best kind of day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy