If you'd like to join us on Top Ten Tuesday, just click on the button above and it'll take you to ohamanda's site (where Mr. Linky can be found).
Top Ten Favorite Places I'd like to Visit for the 1st time or again.
1. Disney World - been here multiple times but I love it and want to go back
2. Washington DC - been here once and totally loved all the history, especially loved Lincoln's Monument.
3. Clearwater Beach, FL - love this beach - beautiful white sand
4. Colorado Springs, CO - been here once about 20 years ago. Beautiful!
5. Grand Canyon - I've never seen the Grand Canyon, but I so want to.
6. Greece - I've never been here. All the pictures make it look so beautiful. Would love to see it.
7. Texas - I've never been, but I have a desire to see it. Seems a lot of the blogs I read are from people living in Texas. Makes me want to go, plus hubby went to college in Texas and loved it. I just told him the other night I want to go some day.
8. Germany - I've never been. I'd love to see where my family came from.
9. Gettysburg - I've been once. Loved all the history! Plus it was so cool to know I was standing where Abraham Lincoln gave the Gettysburg Address! (Can you tell I like Lincoln?)
10. Cruise to the Virgin Islands - Did this once before I was married. Would like to take hubby on a cruise to the Virgin Islands or Alaska.