Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Top Ten Tuesday Favorite Places to Eat
Click on the button above to join OhAmanda and others for Top Ten Tuesday.
Here are 10 of my favorite places to eat.
1. My Mom and Dad's House - my mom is the best cook bar none. I love to eat anything she fixes. Some of my favorite are her cheesy nip chicken and she makes the best mashed potatoes, and dumplins are another favorite.
2. My Mom and Dad's House - my dad is the 2nd best cook bar none. Actually dad was 22 and mom was 17 when they married. Mom couldn't cook except for like 2 things. Dad taught her to cook. Dad makes the best peanut butter fudge anywhere that I've ever tasted and he makes awesome baked kushaw. It's kinda like sweet potatoes only better. Again, everything he makes is awesome.
3. J. Alexanders - love their prime rib and salads.
4. Red Lobster - love their fried shrimp and baked fish.
5. Outback - love their steaks and prime rib.
6. Boma - this is an African themed restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney World - We ate breakfast here. The food was great and the atmosphere was so neat.
7. Whispering Canyon - this is located in the Wilderness Lodge at Disney World - They have an endless shake that is to die for and I got a cheeseburger that was excellent - plus the atmosphere is just a lot of fun. Are you starting to see a trend here? I love almost anything Disney World related! :)
8. Dixie Crossroads - this is in the area of Titusville, FL. It's a really great seafood place. I love their hushpuppies and fried shrimp.
9. Dixie Stampede - this is a dinner show I've seen in Pigeon Forge and Myrtle Beach. It's a really fun rodeo type of show and the food isn't bad either. It's just a fun place my family loves to go every 2 or 3 years.
10. La Comedia - This is a dinner theater. I'm going next week with my daughter to see Camelot. The food is really good, but the best part is the life stage play. Very professionally done and a lot of fun.