Top 10 things I enjoy doing in my off time (not in any particular order).
1. Read a good christian fiction book. (just finished Lori Wick's. Sophie's Heart)
2. Read my favorite blogs and Facebook.
3. Play computer games (right now I'm hooked on 80 Days Around the World)
4. Watch a good movie (romantic comedy or a good disaster movie like Twister or My Big Fat Greek Wedding)
5. Take a nap.
6. Go out to eat with my family.
7. Play the piano (preferably with no one around)
8. Walk through a mall and people watch. (I'm not much of a shopper.)
9. If I'm tired or had a particularly hard day, I like to veg in front of the TV for a little while (just so I don't have to think too hard).
10. Pet my dog (she can be so relaxing sometimes)
Man, I sound pretty boring!! Oh well, it works for me.
Click on the above button if you'd like to join others for Top Ten Tuesday!