If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Appalachian Trail

http://www.covenantofcincinnati.com/where.pdf

If anyone would like to see where my brother is on his 2000 mile trek of the Appalachian Trail, click on the above link. He's having a terrific time and is meeting lots of people. He checks in with my mom and dad every few days and posts pictures once in a while on FB for us. I'm so proud of him for trying to fulfill a lifelong dream!!

2 comments:

  1. I recently read a book by Bill Bryson called A Walk In The Woods. It was very funny and was about his attempt to walk the whole of The Appalachian Trail. I really enjoyed it.
    I hope your brother avoids the bears! Will he be writing about his experiences? I would love to hear all about it.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay-ann he is keeping a journal and is considering sharing on the internet when he gets home. I don't know for sure yet if he will or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy