If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

Like last week I've made this another one of those then and now photos for the Walk Down Memory Lane. Here are the girls in front of a fountain in EPCOT in June of 2004 and below are 2 pictures of the girls in front of a fountain in EPCOT in August of 2009.



6 comments:

  1. Cathy, you're all linked up and ready to roll! I mean "walk". =0)

    Thanks for joining me on my Wednesday Walks!!! You're always so faithful to walk with me and chat about our past memories. Walks are so much fun with friends, huh? =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is getting so big.. D was the tallest kid tonight at the awards..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cathy,
    They grow up TOO fast, don't they?
    What a wonderful life our children make for us.
    ~Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I love growing up pictures from Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great memory lane pictures. I love Epcot. It's my favorite park.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the before and after shots. That's a great idea! It's so neat to see how much they've changed.

    ~Miti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy