If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Traveling Fun!

As soon as everyone is ready, we'll be heading up to Sandusky to take the girls to Cedar Point. Hubby says they're calling for a 60% chance of rain. Oh well, we'll just play it by ear and see what happens.

Yesterday, we went to Anderson, IN, where the headquarters for the Church of God is located. This week is the North American Convention of the Church of God. We had a good time. Last night's service was the commissioning of the new missionaries. It was pretty neat to see. I'm glad we had the opportunity to attend. It's been quite a few years since my hubby and I have gone and we've never taken the girls before.

Well I better go help get the car loaded. Have a great day everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE cedar point. When we lived in South Bend, we went every year...it is the BEST and CLEANEST park I have ever been too!!!

    Have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fabulous trip!!! Praying for no rain for you. =0)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time.. we didn't buy the silver pass so we won't be going to Cedar Point but we might head North in a few weeks..although they want to go to Gatlinburg... Have fun.. Can't wait to see your hair cut..I bet it is cute as a bug...always is..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a fun-filled day at Cedar Point! I have such great memories of all the times we went there in the summertime. :) I was a roller coaster riding fiend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're back. I was waiting for you to see my Disney photos. New you'd like them (due to your header). =0)

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy