If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Cars

Here we go with another week. The car died at church last night and is still sitting in the parking lot. Fortunately hubby was there with his car too. So we'll be leaving soon. He'll take me to work and then he'll go see the mechanic and we'll see what happens from there. We've been trying to put off buying another vehicle, but I'm not sure how much longer we can keep doing that. It's been so nice not having to make car payments for almost a year now. I think that will end real soon. We're starting to spend more and more time with the mechanic. Now, don't get me wrong, I really like our mechanic, but I'd rather spend time with him just as a friend and not working on our vehicles. haha

Have a great day everyone! Remember, "This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

3 comments:

  1. Do I really have to rejoice in Mondays? Seriously? I know "the Lord God Made Them All" but Mondays?

    *sigh*

    =0) Hope your mechanic fixes your car quickly and very inexpensively! Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your car troubles. I hope your nice mechanic friend can work his magic and get it going for you again. Good luck.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Car issues are never fun!

    The last time I went to Alabama, I ended up having to buy two new tires in the first 24 hours I was there! The irony is that I'm not sure I've ever actually bought tires in my own state (the car is 9 years old)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy