If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

SkyWatch Friday

Click on the SkyWatch Button above to join others from all over the world who love to share pictures of their skies. You can just click their links and look at all their pictures or you can play along and post your own and link at SkyWatch so everyone can look at the skies in your area.
Above are some whispy clouds from July 3rd and below are some cloudy skies over Lake Erie at Cedar Point Amusement Park.

13 comments:

  1. In that first one, a spirit seems to be rising in to heaven! These are very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the 1st pic is just simple amazing!

    I'd like to share my piece of sky , too!


    have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics once again, the second one is my favourite.

    Have a great weekend.
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wispy clouds!!!

    Great pics as always! I have been trying to keep my camera with me more...but I forget about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whispy clouds... it looks heavenly, for sure :D
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of sweet memories...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to Cedar Point in years. Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wispy clouds in the first one. But I think you captured the moody sky over Lake Erie perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...we love cedar Point. So much fun every summer!
    Thanks for stopping by the 5 moms today.
    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Picograma's!!! ....The clouds are sometimes really strange by us. It is sort of weird. Your pics are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first one looks like the cloud is being swept upward. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those tops ones are all WHISPY and cool looking. =0)

    Great capture, Cathy. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sky was putting on a show for you on July 3! Those clouds are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy