If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Car

I thought I was going to get to post today about my new car. I've been waiting to hear when I can go get it. Well, guess what! I just found out I don't get it today, so I don't have much to say.

Actually it's not new, it's a 2005, but only has 23000 miles, so it's like new. At this point, it appears I may get it tomorrow. So be watching for a post with pictures of a car tomorrow evening, if all goes well.

Have a great day all!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that's disappointing.... but hey, at least you still have something to 'look forward to', right? =0)

    Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you must be so disappointed. Hope you manage to get it tomorrow. Look forward to seeing it.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be checking back tomorrow.. isn't it exciting to get a new car.... congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope it's ready tomorrow!
    Our "new car" is an '02 ;o)
    We haven't bought a 'real' new car in quite a few years...
    Don't mind missing the first 20 or 30,000 miles...
    All the best with your car, Cathy!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's exciting. Of course you can't wait to get it! How fun!

    My oldest has to look for another car and he needs it by Sept. for school. So we'll be praying and hoping something comes up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy