If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Doodles

Kelli just sent this to my phone and said she was just doodling!! Can you imagine, just doodling?!? I couldn't do this on my best day, let alone just doodling!!! Some people have it and some don't. She definitely does. I definitely don't. lol

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is good. having a giveaway today at the five moms. check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that's talent! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have to get her together with my son...he is the same way. I have saved many a napkin that he "doodled" on at a restaurant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is that cute? You're right I couldn't doodle that on my best day either.

    I tried painting a fish once in an art class. It was a sad, sad day for us all.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! Really cute.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...I love it! I want it as my profile picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you talk to your fam about me, huh? Don't worry - - - I do it too!

    BTW - your package should be there any day now. I mailed it on via Priority Mail on Friday. =0)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy