If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

Most of the pictures I've shown recently on Memory Lane have been when I was young or my parents were young. Most of those have been scanned by family and put on FB or I've scanned them in the past. My scanner isn't working right now but I wanted to show pictures of my girls when they were younger. I didn't have a digital camera back then, so I went to my scrapbook and decided to try to take a picture with my camera. While the picture isn't perfect I still wanted to share them. These are from Christmas 2000. Kelli would have been 9 and Kerri was 6. Aren't they adorable? Hey, I'm allowed to say that. Mom's are allowed to be prejudiced. lol



5 comments:

  1. Yep, they are adorable! good job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww, yes they were adorable and I'm not even their mom! =0)

    I've done the whole "picture of a picture" thing when my scanner wouldn't work, too! Hey, we gotta do what we gotta do, right?

    Glad you joined me on my walk, Cathy! Fun as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those dresses are just the bees knees!! Remember that? I love the Christmas Tartan plaid!!!

    Thanks for your comment on the 5 moms today....I need it apparently!!! ;)

    Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~

    Such beautiful girls! I just love the dresses.....so adorable!

    PRECIOUS MEMORIES!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those dresses! Great scrapbooking too.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy