If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Magical Disney Sunday


Fairy Footprints

It's Magical Disney Sunday with Heidi from Fairy Footprints In The Sand. I just found this and decided to play along. Anyone who's visited my blog very long, probably knows I love Disney and I can't resist a chance to show some Disney pictures.

I love Cinderella's Castle. It just makes me happy!

This is one of my favorite rides at the Magic Kingdom.

No matter which of the 4 parks I go to first, I don't really feel like I'm there until I see this.

Tower of Terror scares me to death, but I keep riding it for some reason.

My favorite Disney fans. I think they love all things Disney about as much as I do.


8 comments:

  1. Oh what great family pictures, I love em, I love knew members to join in, I do not mind at all, I was hoping that many people would join me, it is wonderful to meet you I am a follower now, I love all the castles and even your header how wonderful we met. God bless you.

    Blessings, and have a wonderful Sunday,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! I love Disney too! I love the castle on your header! I know what you mean about not feeling like you're there till you see that! I have a picture just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so much fun to go to a Disney Park, I've never been. It looks like your family had a great time by the smiles on their faces. I hope a little magic comes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh*

    What a happy post! It makes my heart sing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, Riley walked in as I was reading this, saw your header and then the pictures and she sais "ARE WE GOING THERE?" I gave her my usual line of "Someday, baby. Someday."

    And she goes "We're never really going there cuz we're poor...."

    *sigh* That's hard on a mom!!!

    SOMEDAY! She may be grown with kids of her own, but SOMEDAY!!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE have only been to Disney once but it is the most magical place & it is so much fun. We want to go back again soon. Great pictures of a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really must be a FUN outing! Beautiful snaps!

    - Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Disney posts. Wish I was there right now, do you? Looks like you had a great time.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy