If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hot Air Balloons

Thought I'd share some photos of some hot air balloons I've seen in the area recently. I posted one on my SkyWatch Friday post and some seemed to enjoy it. So here are a few more.












7 comments:

  1. So not fair!!! You're so lucky! Don't take them for granted, they're so COOL!

    =0)

    Thanks for your friendship, Cathy! You are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool. I haven't seen any in years. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. those are totally different than the ones that flew over our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really pretty. I want to go to a hot air balloon festival next year.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so cool!!!!! I gotta tell you though, I don't think I could ever do that. I don't like heights. I mean, even a ferris wheel is to high for me!

    ~ Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I would never actually fly in one, I do love seeing hot air balloons! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- how great that you get to see these right in your area! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy