Cathy at Latte With Me had this on her blog and I thought I'd give it a try.
1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate with whipped cream or marshmallows.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them or puts them in decorated bags.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights in and out at our house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No...hello, 2 teenage daughters in the house! (I'm with you on this one Cathy!)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually Thanksgiving weekend. We started early this year though.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? When my dad makes Prime Rib.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The Christmas plays at church when we were growing up and also the silver Christmas tree with the rotating colored spotlight.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can't remember for sure. But I remember the year I got to visit Santa about 5 times and I thought that was so cool.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, At my mom and dad's house. But here at home we wait until Christmas morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Multi-colored lights and all kinds of ornaments. The more the merrier.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? If I can stay inside and look at it then love it. If I have to go out and drive then dread it!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, well at least I could about 10-15 years ago. lol
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No, I love anything I'm given just because someone cared enough to give it to me.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Jesus...after all it's His birthday we're celebrating.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate Chip cookies and really just about anything that's chocolate or has chocolate in it.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We always read the Grinch sometime during the season, we read the Christmas story from Luke on Christmas morning and we watch lots of Christmas movies all through the season.
17. What tops your tree? An angel. But we've had Santa and a star in the past too.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
19. Candy Canes: Their okay...except they're not chocolate.
20. Favorite Christmas Show? White Christmas
21. Saddest Christmas Song? Christmas Shoes
22. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Mary Did You Know
If any of you decide to play along, let me know and I'll pop in to read your answers.