If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Walk Down Memory Lane

This is Kerri and Kelli in December of 1995. Kerri was about 18 months old and Kelli was 4 years old. You can't see the tree as it was on the other side of the room. But I think this was the day they helped us decorate the tree and Kelli put all the ornaments on about 2 or 3 branches. I let them stay that way the whole season! I'm so thankful for digital cameras because this is about the only photo I have of the both of them that time. Usually, I either cut a head off, or someone's eyes were closed or it was really blurry. But anyway, here's one to share.

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


5 comments:

  1. So cute!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both adorable. Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute picture of your girls when they were younger. I love the recent one too with them modeling their new pj's.
    Happy Christmas
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww, they were so darling!

    Yea, thank goodness for digital! I'd go broke on 35mm film if it weren't for digital! I guess I wouldn't be a photographer at all.

    Merry Christmas, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy