Click the button above to join in on this fun post.1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you?
Depends on which day of the week it is! Probably about a 4-5. At least that's my answer. No telling what my family would say. I mean it, really, they're not allowed to tell.
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?
I try to listen, but to be honest I'm sure a lot of the time, I'm thinking about what I'm going to say. Man, I hate being that way too.
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything?
Nope, not that I can think of.
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?
I'm fairly sensitive to scents and get headaches from too much perfume. When I wear perfume, it's usually Moonlight Path Body Splash from Bath and Body Works. My girls say it's old lady's perfume, but I don't care. I still really like it.
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?
Be brutal and throw it away if you haven't used it in over a year (not saying I'm doing that, but you just asked for a tip. lol)
6. What is your favorite comic strip?
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?
I use 3 pillow. 2 are flat and one is a little fluffier.
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?
Light teal on the walls, white tile between the upper cabinets and the counter top and the counter top is a mauve and gray. I picked the colors because hubby and I both like them.
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?
I can't think of one right now.
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?)
I like the cheaper pens usually.
11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)?
hahaha...you're kidding right!?!
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?
The first one that pops into my mind is, "Close the door, do you think you live in a barn" But I know they said more profound stuff than that. lol