Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee gives us these Random Dozen Questions every week to answer. Why not click on the button above and visit her and join in on the fun. You never know what she'll ask.
1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
31. That's when I got married and I liked how I looked and felt at that time in my life.
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
Listen to and sing music.
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
I don't dance in public unless you count the chicken dance and I did that 2 years ago on our trip to Disney World.
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
I think I'm both, but probably mostly a realist.
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
hahahahahahaha yeah right! Survived (so far anyway!)
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
Andy, when he's telling a story such as Romeo and Juliet.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
Probably about a 4, although I did get to go to his museum about 16 years ago in Memphis which is at the hotel where he was killed. As I recall it was very interesting and I learned a lot, but I'm sad to say I've forgotten a lot of it now.
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
Some riding on my tail. Just back off and give me a little space or go around if you must. Just please don't tailgate!
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
I have no idea. I'm not in a bad mood or anything. I'm just kinda there today. I know I'm blessed of the Lord and I don't really feel like complaining or whining, but I'm not out there jumping around and happy either. Maybe content would be my mood. What color is that?
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
Well my mood just went up. I'm cracking up at this question. Hubby says he's a mule cause he's stubborn. But I don't agree although he can be stubborn sometimes. I'd say a dog because he accepts and loves me unconditionally and is always happy when I come home.
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
My job, but if I'm off it would probably be blogging and reading.
Click the button to go to Linda's site 2nd Cup of Coffee and join in the on Random Dozen Fun