If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Prolific Blogger Award

I was given The Prolific Blogger Award by Wylie at Shout a Joyful Noise!   
Thank you so much.

Please check out Wylie's blog if you are not already following it. I know you will be blessed.  Now It’s time to share the love and pass this award on.  Here are the rules for sharing the award & what it is about…

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."

1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers to spread some love!

2. Every prolific blogger must link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Each prolific blogger must link this back to this post which explains the origins and motivations for the award.

4. Every prolific blogger must visit this post and add their name in the Mister Linky so that we can all get to know the other winners.

So without further ado, here are the 7 I pick.  Now I love all you guys, but I'm actually going to try to follow the rules this time and just pick 7.

1.  Sara at Make Music from Your Heart to the Lord
2.  Angie at Laughter Does the Heard Good
3.  Debby at Heavenly Humor
4.  Cathy at Voice of Truth
5.  Mimi at He & Me + 3
6.  Lindsay at the Cross-Stitch House
7.  Laura at Goose Hill Farm

12 comments:

  1. congrats to you..and to Mimi! She's the ony one I know on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, CATHY! You deserve it. I just love coming to your blog and reading about you and your family and how God is working in your lives!

    Thank you also for passing this award on to me. It is so sweet of you!

    Enjoy!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends ,
    i`m Kelly from England and we try to share this link to all`s to help some poor children.
    The blog is here : www.gtargirls.blogspot.com
    You will find one amaizing story with one amazing woman and how she serve to our LORD .
    So take just a second, right now, and visit this blog and lets do something togheter .
    We to thank God for the great life, the ABUNDANT life described in John 10:10, that He has in store for you. Proclaim Jesus as Lord, as the son of God who does not condemn but brings forgiveness and healing.
    -:)Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kathy - I always enjoy visiting your blog. Did you check out Mocha with Linda. She reviewed a book just for us (Pastor Wives) sounds great.
    Blessings on your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute award. I haven't seen this one before...CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! you so deserve this award!! and thank you so much for sharing it with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for passing this my way. You are so sweet. Congrats to you too. I love your blog and enjoy my visits.
    hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Cathy! You have no idea how much that means to me (not just the shout out), but all the comments you leave on my blog encouraging me. I love your blog as well and I've enjoyed getting to know you through it. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award! I don't think I know any of the bloggers on your list, so it will give me some good reading.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy
    Thanks so much for the lovely award. You are so kind to pass it on to me.
    I love watching those Disney Planning DVD's too. I let a friend borrow mine so I will have to get myself another one. I found an old video tape at a junk store once. It was from the 1970's when everything had just opened at WDW. I love watching that too.
    Best Wishes
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, sweetness! You're so kind to give me an award (I think you're who I get them from!)

    You certainly deserve any and all the awards you get!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy