Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Random Dozen - The Last One for February
Click here to go visit Linda at 2nd cup of coffee to read more Random Dozen Posts or to make one of your own. You'll be glad you did.
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
Yes. We took archery in gym class in high school and I fired a shotgun one time.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Yes, My best friends were cousins and I know where most of them are. And now I'm starting to find school friends on FB.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
Depends on where I'm going. Probably a couple minutes early or right on time.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
Never been to either, but I think maybe California.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Yes, "Man of Constant Sorrow" It was supposed to be just for my hubby's calls but somehow I messed it up and it's my default so that's what plays for all my calls. I'll fix it someday...maybe.
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Husmann's BBQ. Man they burn your mouth up.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
Anything with Doris Day and Rock Hudson...and don't you dare ask who they are!!
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
Yes...well just my bangs. And sometimes it works and then sometimes...not so much.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Definitely my house!
10. Are you allergic to anything?
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because the only one who likes change is a baby with a wet diaper.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
When you love someone, they have the power to hurt you because you care so much. But if you're not willing to take the risk, what's the point of living. After all...remember the Bible says....the greatest of these is love. Remember Jesus took the risk and loved us and gave His life for us.