1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Not usually because they always use just my name and most things I mail come from all of us or at least hubby and I.
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Sunrise or sunset because I love all the beautiful colors. Check out my SkyWatch Friday posts and you'll see what I mean.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I ate Alligator Tail and Squid and I think both were on the same vacation trip with my brother. Actually they were both pretty good.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
Nope and I really don't know what this means. (okay - thanks SouthLakesMom for the heads up on this one. Luke 19:40) No I've never heard a rock sing and I don't intend to because I never plan to stop praising Him!
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
"She truly loved God"
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
I have no idea...if I come up with something I'll come back and edit this. (Maybe Lucy...just because I like that name for some reason)
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
I was really hooked on a soap opera one time. It was "Days of Our Lives" I was so into it, that I would get angry if I had to miss it. This was back in my 20's when I worked 2nd shift and was always home during the day. I finally decided that it was crazy to be that hooked so I gave it up completely. Still to this day I have never watched a complete episode of that show. I've stopped in passing a couple times for just a minute or 2 but that's it. Now, I can really get into Survivor, but not so much that I'm actually angry when I miss it. Maybe a little miffed, but not angry.
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I do the really big ones, and usually 2 or 3 in a row.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
Nope. Actually I rarely ever read a newspaper other than Dear Abby and the comics.
11. Are you a good speller?
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about lunch?
We always laugh at work and say it's legal to start talking about lunch at 10:30am.