1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
I asked Kerri this question and her answer was, "Will I get grounded?" Guess we all know what that means...I'm grumpy.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
I'm happy for them, but not for me, because I have to go to work anyway.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Ironing - not because I like it, but sometimes after I iron something I still don't think it looks real good.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
5. What song is on your mind today?
I really haven't thought about a song much today.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
I can do what's necessary when I'm upset, but the unnecessary will have to wait until I calm down.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
His looks and talent. He's good looking and he was the music minister at the church I started attending and man he was good at singing and playing the piano.
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
I don't know.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
It was a fun day and I remember in 5th grade my boyfriend got me a box of chocolates. I thought I was hot stuff.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
12. Red or pink?
Be sure to go visit Linda at 2nd cup of coffee and join in on the Random Dozen