Linda at 2nd cup of coffee has given us another Random Dozen. Why not link up and join us in this fun endeavor. Click hereAlthough this begins with a salute to the Olympics, you'll notice about half-way through these questions that I turn the corner and go off on another path as fast as a luge rounding a bend. Hence the name: Random.
1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
Kristi Yamaguchi winning gold3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
We're from Germany
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Yes, but I seldom do any more. I'm more likely to get up and then go back an hour or 2 later and take a nap.
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)
Yes I know how, No I have never done it and pray I never need to.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
Germany - see #5
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
10. What is the last book you read?
Deep Harbor by Lisa Tawn Bergren. I'll be writing a review of this next week.
11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random?? OK my question is...Who is your favorite Christian Fiction Author?
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
Filet or prime rib at J Alexanders....to which Tracy and I should be going on Saturday to celebrate our 21st anniversary.