Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Here are the Random Dozen for the first week of March!! Go join Linda at 2nd Cup to play along or to read more.
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
I don't remember ever really thinking about this before. Probably even because who wants to be the odd man out?
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
Depends on which day of the week it is....probably about a 3 or so.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Talkative and sometimes hot-tempered.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
I don't believe in luck, but I am extremely blessed!
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
I don't know. I can't remember yesterday, how can I remember that.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
Cold, Wet, Grey (at least right now anyway)
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
Probably pretty good, unless I want to be fooled then I can believe it's real.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
Not near as good as I should be, but probably about as good as I'm gonna' be.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
I can't say I really have one, but what popped into my head was "I Can Only Imagine"
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
I'll pick up any coin, even pennies. Do it all the time. Hubby and I always say that makes our next Disney vacation 1 penny closer.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I hoping to see sunshine.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
"Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear" by Elvis Presley
Don't forget to enter the I Win...You Win Traveling Book Carnival. You have until Thursday night at midnight. Giveaway announced on Friday. Click here to enter.