1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I think they are really cute and I bought them for my kids when they were little, but I don't really like them.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
When they are soft spring showers, yes. Rainstorms...not so much.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
My husband, because I love him and always will.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Neither, but if I had to do one, probably a nose ring, because I could take it out.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Just church for sure. After that, who knows!
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
I don't know. I think an early morning sky.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Beautiful Things Happen When A Woman Trusts God by Sheila Walsh10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Cleaning up the yard.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Maybe about 3. I'm not sure.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Depends on what the color is on. Maybe yellow.
Click on the Random Dozen button above to join in on the fun.