Click the button to join in with Linda at 2nd cup of coffee.
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
Yes. My daughter's 8th grade class went to Washington DC and I went along as a driver. I had a van full of the girls and no adult and no maps or GPS. What was I thinking. Anyway after a day in Washington DC we were heading back to the hotel and I had no idea how to get there. All I could do was following the other vans. I got separated at one point because someone cut me off. Then we caught back up, but later they got a little ahead of us on the interstate. I was the 3rd van in the line. There was one more behind me. Anyway, I made my daughter sit up front and help me watch the vans off in front of us. Turns out we were watching the wrong van and they took off an exit (the right van) and we missed it. Fortunately the father behind me followed me and we took off the next exit and stopped and talked. I had no idea how to get to the hotel. He thought he might so he took the lead and eventually got us back. If he hadn't followed me, I don't know what would have happened. I was terrified to say the least! lol
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Yes. I've been to the Bahamas and too two of the Virgin Islands.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
Probably a thinker.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Depends on what it is. Probably more shades of gray.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
6. What are you most afraid of?
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
My wedding - because I love my man and I wouldn't trade being married to him for anything.
My kids - because I love them too.
My extended family
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
I don't think I'd change a thing. It was perfect.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
That God forgives me each and every time that I mess up when I come back and repent. Why? Because He loves me! He says so in His Word!
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
I read a book or look at a magazine and I pray and talk to God.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I would hope they love the Lord like I do.
I would hope they understood that God really loves them at a younger age than I did.