Join Linda at 2nd cup of coffee to get a copy of the Random Dozen Questions and then link up to play along. The questions are posted on Tuesdays so you can start working on your post. Your post should then be posted on Wednesday & then go link up at Linda's and have some fun. Linda usually posts her answers on Thursday.
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
They're fine for others, but not for me.My legs are too short.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
Cheese, Ham, Olives & Mushrooms
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
The Lake House from the movie of the same name.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
The Golden Lamb...Ohio's oldest continuously operated business.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
UDF Brand Twisted Turtle Ice Cream. It's Chocolate Ice Cream with whole pecans mixed in.
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
Survivor - just because it's one of the few reality shows I actually watch.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
5 on a good day
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
I see some flowers blooming.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
The Domestic Fringe's Post on Snot. If you want a good laugh, go read it.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
To actually possess the fruit of the spirit and not just talk about it.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
Saw this on Twitter on Tuesday..... Everyone says forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have something to forgive-C.S.Lewis
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
Take them to Disney World every few years. However, this was more when they were younger. Not sure they still want to go...but hubby and I do.