1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Preparing my Sunday School lesson on Sunday
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I usually fall asleep pretty fast. I seldom sleep through the night without waking up at least once or twice.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
At the time I was living in them I thought all of them were cool. Now that I look back at pictures, I can't say the same. I really don't have a preference. I just want to look decent and feel comfortable. Yes, I know this answer is a cop-out.
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
Yes, sometimes. My iPod Touch, sort of.
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
A closed casket. I don't want to be remembered dead.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
Relaxing in my home with my family.
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
Bedroom - kinda messy, but relaxing.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
I don't always manage this. If you'll notice, I've not been blogging as much lately. I sometimes have to let some things go for awhile. I'm learning more and more, that I have to make sure God has the most of my thoughts so the other things in my life don't become little gods to me. I must keep the main thing (God), the main thing!