1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
It was in 1975 and the ceremony was on our school's football field.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
I really don't unless you consider pain relievers or antacids
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
No, but we'll be having a graduation party for our daughter this year.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It's really hard.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
At work or at home?...Probably about 3 or 4 at home
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
For mowing it's a teenager's job. Isn't that why God made teenagers?
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, I think so. I sure don't believe in just happenstance. Although we may never understand or know the reason.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I think they are both important.